Congratulations to the winners:
May 9 - Margaret McIntosh
May 16 - Cheryl Chambers
May 23 - Marla Barton
May 30 - Ross Whyte
June 6 -
Introducing our new 200 Club Fundraiser! We will be drawing for CASH PRIZES! 4 draws for $50 and a grand prize draw for $500!! Tickets are $20 each and only a maximum of 200 tickets with be sold. All draws will take place at St. James Church Hall on Portland Street in Dartmouth, NS.
Draw Dates ($50 prize): May 9, 16, 23 & 30
Grand prize draw ($500): June 6, 2018 during our annual Recital and Coming Up Ceremony
Tickets can be purchased through band members, on Wednesday evenings at band practice, or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
FULL RULES & REGULATIONS
- 1. Tickets will be sold by Dartmouth & District Pipe Band Association (DDPBA) volunteers at a price of twenty (20) dollars per ticket.
- 2. Each buyer’s name and contact phone number will be recorded and assigned to a ticket number. These tickets will number 1 through 200.
- 3. The maximum number of tickets to be sold will be 200.
- 4. The minimum number of tickets to be sold will be 150.
- 5. The draws will be cancelled if the DDPBA does not sell at least 150 tickets by Wednesday, May 2, 2018. All monies collected will be refunded if the draws are cancelled.
- 6. A numbered token will be produced to correspond to each ticket number. Prior to each draw, a DDPBA volunteer will verify that all assigned ticket numbers are represented in the tokens. A winning token number will be drawn randomly at the draw times indicated below.
- 7. Prize draws will take place at St. James United Church Hall (181 Portland Street, Dartmouth, Nova Scotia) at the following dates and times:
a. Wednesday, May 9, 2018 at 8:00 pm (weekly prize)
b. Wednesday, May 16, 2018 at 8:00 pm (weekly prize)
c. Wednesday, May 23, 2018 at 8:00 pm (weekly prize)
d. Wednesday, May 30, 2018 at 8:00 pm (weekly prize)
e. Wednesday, June 6, 2018 at 7:30 pm (grand prize)
- 8. All prizes will be cash.
- 9. Weekly prizes will be fifty (50) dollars each.
- 10. The grand prize (June 6, 2018) will be five hundred (500) dollars.
- 11. Prize winners do not have to be present for the draws. Any prize winner not present at the time of the draw will be contacted. If the winner cannot be located within 90 days then a second draw will be held to determine a new prize winner.
- 12. A second draw will be held for any prizes that remain unclaimed 90 days following the original draw date.
AGD license # AGD-101530-18